NIE remarks by Anne Kilmer

ernst neering Ernst.Neering at STAFF.TPE.WAU.NL
Thu Oct 16 03:19:12 EDT 1997

Today, October 16, 1997 10:23:00 am DST, Anne Kilmer wrote

>anyone know what's up with entomo-l? been off line forever, seems to me.

Yesterday, I had a look on http://www.Scienceguide.com we were informed about
by Robert Georgantas on Oct 11.

On the page, under Usenet and discussiongroups >> Biology&Biotechnologie >>
Usenet, I found Sci.Bio.Entomology.Homoptera, Sci.Bio.Entomology.Misc and
Sci.Bio.Entomology.Lepidoptera.

Are the contributions in 'Misc' the same as in entomo-l?
If so you can check out whether you received all.
This may be the case as to my surprise I found contributions to LEPS-L in
Sci.Bio.Entomology.Lepidoptera.
Isn't this a way to supply addresses to SPAM mailers?

LEPS-listers, your contributions to this list seem to be accessible to
everybody, not only subscribers! Till now, I was not aware of that, were you?

Regards,

Ernst