moths GEHP

Chris Conlan conlan at adnc.com
Thu Oct 23 16:21:48 EDT 1997

Could she be talking about an io moth (Automeris io) by chance?  She should
try looking for pictures of it in basic bug books like the old standby
"Butterflies and Moths" by Mitchel and Zim.  I know there are some pictures
of it on the web somewhere.  If that's what it is there is plenty of info
out there.

Chris