photos

Doug Yanega dyanega at mono.icb.ufmg.br
Wed Sep 17 14:50:17 EDT 1997

Patrick Marceau wrote:

>I'm looking for photos (JPEG or other formats) of  Ant. polyphemus, C.
>promethea, Actias luna, and other saturniidae, sphingidae of Eastearn USA
>and Canada.

How much are you willing to pay for them?
(What's good for the goose...)

>;-)

Doug Yanega    Depto. de Biologia Geral, Instituto de Ciencias Biologicas,
Univ. Fed. de Minas Gerais, Cx.P. 486, 30.161-970 Belo Horizonte, MG   BRAZIL
phone: 031-448-1223, fax: 031-44-5481  (from U.S., prefix 011-55)
                  http://www.icb.ufmg.br/~dyanega/