yellow jackets (off topic)

Mike Soukup mikayak at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 5 11:58:48 EDT 1998

Hi Liz (and all),

	Personally...I hate the Yellow Jackets the most.  I have had them chase
me over 1/4 mile to sting me!  I agree with the paper wasp thing....but
I don't run into them as frequently.  I could also live without
Bald-faced Hornets!  And the Cicada Killers that were at my MV lights
EVERY night last year weren't really welcome either.  I'll take the cute
little bumble bees and pretty metallic green flower bees.  Don't bother
me one bit.  I guess I'm a specieist!!

I have heard that "Bounce" fabric softener sheets will keep Yellow
Jackets away.  Can anybody confirm this??  I will try it this
fall....when they are EVERYWHERE!

--
Mike Soukup
mikayak at ix.netcom.com