Southern Africa butterfly conservation

Carol R. Lemmon clemmon at caes.state.ct.us
Fri Aug 21 13:28:19 EDT 1998

 I am located in Harare, Zimbabwe. (Africa). I am an attorney by
profession, but am an avid layman Butterfly conservationist.  In view of
accelerated environmental degradation in the Southern African region,  I
have a particular interest in the viability of butterfly populations in
certain areas along the eastern border of Zimbabwe with Mozambique. In this
regard, any advice regarding practical, workable( and scientifically
acceptable!) methods of determining population densities and monitoring
populations would be appreciated.
Please reply to markusd at id.co.zw
I look forward to hearing from you in due course.

 Yours sincerely,

MARKUS DE KLERK