Butterfly Farming in South Florida

SK Khew khewsk at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 29 01:42:44 EDT 1998

Hi butterfly lovers,

Here's a nice lady who needs some help on larval hostplants and
butterfly farming in South Florida.  Please email her directly if you
would like to give her some advice.  Thanks.

+++++++

Dawn Zettle - 08/29/98 00:44:01
My Email:DZettle at aol.com
Hobbies/Interests: Butterfly gardening, photography, painting

Comments:
I'd like to find a source for more localized information on butterfly
farming. I live in South Florida and am a newcomer to this fascinating
hobby. I'd like to learn a lot more about larval plants in my area.
Most sources only list one or two and I'm hungry for a vaster source of
information.