New official Butterfly Conservation WWW site.

Neil Jones Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 13:50:54 EST 1998

The new WWW site of the Butterfly Conservation is now on-line.
Butterfly Conservation is the popular name for the British Butterfly
Conservation Society. The pages may be found at:

http://www.butterflyconservation.org.uk/

The domain is only a week old so some people may experience diffculty in
accessing the pages. This may be due to propagation delays between internet
Domain Name Servers. My investigations have shown that it has propagated
as far as the USA and Greece but it may take a few more days to reach
all possible servers.

So far there is just a few pages of information about the society and
access to an online joining/information form. This will be added to over the
coming months. This announcement is made primarily for those who
wish to put in links from their sites.

I am the webmaster for the new site. The webmasters of any regional
branch sites who have yet to contact me are asked to do so with their
URLs.

--
Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk http://www.nwjones.demon.co.uk/
butterflies?" Andrew Lees - The quotation on his memorial at Crymlyn Bog