(Fwd) Resist the impulse

Michael Gochfeld gochfeld at eohsi.rutgers.edu
Mon Feb 16 13:44:40 EST 1998

TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS CAN ALTER MEANING.   THE MESSAGE SHOULD HAVE READ
THAT I  NOW HAVE A PIPEVINE...
--- Forwarded mail from <gochfeld at EOHSI.RUTGERS.EDU>

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 12:41:47 -0400
From: "Michael Gochfeld" <gochfeld at EOHSI.RUTGERS.EDU>
To: LEPS-L at lists.yale.edu
Subject: Resist the impulse

After several years of failed attempts, I have NOW had a pipevine
flourishing in my yard for six years.  Each year I wait patiently for a
Pipevine Swallowtail to find it, but nary a glimmer (whatever that
means).  I have had something else eating leaves occasionally.  I have
resisted the temptation to import some Pipevine larvae from the one
stable colony in northern NJ.  It will be ever so much more satisfying
to have a colony initiated naturally.

M. Gochfeld

---End of forwarded mail from <gochfeld at EOHSI.RUTGERS.EDU>