early moth

Eric or Pat Metzler spruance at infinet.com
Wed Feb 25 08:55:33 EST 1998

A friend of mine has been finding large numbers of this moth in his house in winter in Pagossa Springs Colorado - even with several feet of snow on the ground.  All he can figure is that they are coming in on his firewood.  Makes sense to me.  He sent me several for ID - they appear to be in good condition.

Cheers,

Eric Metzler
Columbus  OH