New Technology

NASA - ETTC ettc at usc.edu
Thu Jul 23 14:53:49 EDT 1998

Hello,

I work for a Technology Transfer Center.  We take previously developed
technologies and find commercial applications for them.  The center works
with privately funded technologies and NASA funded technologies.

I would like to get your opinion on potential commercial uses for
birefringent sensor systems  that is pressure and/or temperature sensors
based on optical birefringence.  The new technology offers sensitivity and
accuracy, freedom from electromagnetic interference, and chemical inertness.

Could you please send your feedback to me at:

camendez at usc.edu

I appreciate your input,

Caroline Mendez
Director, Commercial Programs