Lepidoptera software demonstration

Eric or Pat Metzler spruance at infinet.com
Tue Jun 9 08:28:33 EDT 1998

I don't mind readers posting occasional notices of items for sale.
Posting every two weeks is much too often.  Your efforts to tell others
that the information is available is OK, but I receive you commercial
more often than if it were in any of my monthly magazines.

I subscribe to several other newsgroups and I'm higly impressed that
vendors who read those groups rarely post notices of available
products.  Even persons with "wants" post only 3-4 times per year.

The bi-weekly posts for this software infringe on the rules of this
newsgroup, and like it or not, we ask you to play by the rules.  Your
intended decision to ack accordingly should refer only to the rules of
the newsgroup.

Good luck.

Eric Metzler
Columbus OH