Abandoned Lots/golfcourses

Eric or Pat Metzler spruance at infinet.com
Wed Jun 10 07:55:05 EDT 1998

Well, I'm not sure about NL, but in the U.S. golf courses are highly
managed with many applications of pesticides and other poisons.  They
are certainly not planned nor managed for wildlife (except frisky
golfers).  Golf courses in the U.S. may harbor some generalists, but
they offer little as refuges for wildlife.

Eric Metzler
Columbus OH