Introduction.

Ceri Jones ceri.j at virgin.net
Mon Jun 22 06:03:53 EDT 1998

Hello Everyone, I am new to the list, and I was very pleased to find it.
I live in the town of Barry In the Vale of Glamorgan Wales, Both my wife and
myself are very interested in observing butterflies etc.
I am trying to identify a caterpillar that I have on my budlia plants.
it is approx. 1.5 inches long pale pastel green with black and yellow dots
on it it has some hairs but not many. looking at it from the top
the colour of the dots is black yellow then black again I hope someone can
help, I must get some more books by the looks of it.
We turned our garden into a butterfly friendly zone four years ago and
started to reap the benefits last year, when speckled woods started to lay
Eggs on the longer grass that I left for them. thanks in advance Ceri
Ceri Jones.  Wales U.K.
International Asclepiad Society. Seed Bank Secretary.
http://vvv.com/~amdigest/asclepid.htm
http://vvv.com/~amdigest/