To Collect or not to collect?

Paul Naftzger EnergySmart at worldnet.att.net
Mon Mar 2 15:53:30 EST 1998

Ever since I was a child I have been collecting butterflies and other
insects. In fact, the best memories of my childhood are when I was doing
just that. I loved to learn about and set traps. I loved the great chase
across a field or through the woods to catch that one specimen that I did
not yet have in my collection. Then I enjoyed reading about the life cycle
and habits of my captors. Now I have children, two wonderful boys, and one
is just getting into that age of curiosity. Has society changed? Is
"collecting" the politically incorrect thing to do? I am interested in your
comments.

Paul
Energy Smart/Nutritional Supplements
	energysmart at worldnet.att.net