I need help for traces fossils of xilofagi

Marco Spezzamonte marcospz at epidote.dmp.unipd.it
Tue Mar 10 12:44:48 EST 1998

Please disregard if this is an inappropriate question for this news
group.

Help me!

For my Degree I am desperatly looking for publications on traces fossils
in the wood (coal or silicized), particularly on bugs (wood-worms,
termites, etc.) or (Teredo etc.)'s galleries.
I have found a few references on the actual, and practically nothing on
the fossil record.
Thank you for any information.
Please, send me directly an an e-mail: I have problems with my provider
for the news
Thank you still, and excuse me for my bad English.

--

*   Marco Spezzamonte
*   San Polo 2521  30125 Venezia  Italy
*   marcospz at geol.unipd.it