Marsh Fritillary added to the protected list.

A.P.K.Torry apktorry at csm.ex.ac.uk
Mon Mar 30 04:25:34 EST 1998

It's not worth the paper it's written on unless it can protect the habitats.

I am SOUTH-WEST WATER therefore I can destroy MILLIONS of them.
You are a HUMBLE LEPIDOPTERIST who doesn;t want to harm a single one.

Typical of Neil Jones --- TRIUMPHALISM IS AN UGLY WORD.

What are you going to do about SWW building a huge sewage treatment plant
over the top of a once thriving colony of them then Neil.? TELL ME

A pissed of member of the British Electorate who hates double think.

FLAME ME IF YOU LIKE but this is how I feel.