Please help with WWW

ricardo ricardo at login.cz
Sat May 9 04:18:46 EDT 1998

Dear Madam-Sir ,

Pleasë forward this mail into your listserver if you feel that suit the
needs.

After publishing paper about listservers for Entomologist in journal -
Klepalekiana 1997,
vol.33, p. 257-264, ISSN 1210-6100, I would like to publish an informative
index of good entomological www with short (max. to 5 printed  lines comment
as bellow ) and I am thinking about following categories:

a. databases
b. types location
c. pictures,
d. societies, clubs, congresses,
e. museums, collections
f. some usefull botanical www for entomologists
g. taxonomical and other software
h. others
i..  ??? YOUR IDEA

I will be please for any comment or info. Help me with this project and
tell me about nice and helpfull WWW .
Send reply direct  to me vratislav at bigfoot.com .

Example :
http://www.ummz.lsa.umich.edu/software/   ....Botanical Treasures....

Photographic pictures of american flowers.
The 90 images are all in tiff format, meaning that they are editable 300 dpi
bitmaps and can be opened by any word processor or image-processing program.
The package is freeware, and is freely distributable by any service, so long
as the original archive is not broken into smaller units.

coordinator : Mark F. O'Brien : mfobrien at umich.edu.

END

Keep care and be of good cheer
Regards

Vratislav Richard Eugene Maria John Baptiste
of Bejsak (Bayshark)-Collorado-Mansfeld

Coleoptera - Australia, Tenebrionidae of World

Temporaly address 1998:
EDB.
Husitska 15
130 00 Prague 3 Zizkov
CZECH Rep.
ph.: (420+2) 185

(home)
32 Girrawheen Ave.
Kiama NSW 2533
Australia
e-mail: vratislav at bigfoot.com
           ricardo at login.cz
           (before Ricardo at compuserve.com)

Only after the last tree has been cut down,
only after the last river has been poisoned,
only after the last fish has been caught,
only then will you find that money can not be eaten.'
        CREE INDIAN PROPHECY.