BUTTERFLYS

GENE moore GGMoore at webtv.net
Sat May 16 14:19:33 EDT 1998

i am a 75+senor citizenwho spends 4 hrs. a day looking at butterfly
pictures. A lot of people may think i am senile doing this but all the
enjoyment i get from this makes up for what they think.I cant get over
the variety of colors or the paterns .I keep looking and finding more
every day so would appreciate  any input from different countrys around
the world i have a map and am marking it with the diferent contrys
Please think this over and respond.        thank you
GENE  MOORE