WANTED: Source of buddelia "Petite Plum"

DTDerekson dtderekson at aol.com
Fri May 29 18:54:19 EDT 1998

Anyone know of a nursery who still carries this strain via mail order? I'd
appreciate hearing of any sources. Thanks!

(My source no longer carries it and it's been the best nectar source of all the
buddelias in my butterfly garden (I have to stay with the smaller bushes). I
know I've been reading articles about research into the nectar and
attractiveness to butterflies of buddelias, so I thought I'd cross post from
rec.gardens in case someone doing the research lurks and knows of a source --
thanks!)