Hostplants database

Niklas Wahlberg niklas.wahlberg at Helsinki.FI
Thu Nov 5 09:10:35 EST 1998

I also agree that the Host plant database has great potential, but I've had
trouble submitting host plant records. I've submitted several records, but
they never appear in the searches I've made. They apparently get swallowed
up and disappear forever in the byte stream... Has anybody else had this
problem?

Cheers,
Niklas

   Niklas Wahlberg