Creation of newsgroup uk.rec.lepidoptera

Chris Raper triocomp at dial.pipex.com
Wed Nov 25 05:40:27 EST 1998

On 24 Nov 1998 12:48:56 -0800, jadams at carpet.dalton.peachnet.edu (DR.
JAMES ADAMS) wrote:

>One thing is for certain.  For those complaining how we
>seem to get few contributions from our European counterparts, the
>discussion on this new newsgroup has generated *unprecedented* levels
>of activity on the European front!!

Hi James,

You raise a good point - and one that I haven't seen answered yet.

Do current US users of LEPS-L and s.b.e.l want to see UK related
information? Are you all tired of people jabbering on about Speckled
Woods in their back garden? Or would you be sad to see the group
spilt?

Best wishes,
Chris R.