Call for Photos, part 2

Phil Schappert philjs at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Nov 30 14:56:59 EST 1998

Hi all,

I have received many wonderful messages (not to mention some
beautiful, unusual photographs) from many correspondents that answered
my first call for photos for my upcoming book. The best part of all is
that I've "met" a number of fine folks, and too all of you, I give my
thanks. For those of you who missed the first call, or simply desire