New Moth Site

Consult-Eco stevemc at consult-eco.ndirect.co.uk
Sun Oct 4 17:10:20 EDT 1998

Just to let people know that as I am the County Macro-moth Recorder for
VC-58 (Cheshire) I am developing a Moth Web-site at:
http://www.consult-eco.ndirect.co.uk/entomol/

Enjoy the site and the info., let me know what you think and if you have
any ideas for improvement I would be glad to hear them. Anybody got any
records for Cheshire (not just leps but any order) ??? I'd be glad to
receive them.

Steve.

--

Steve J. McWilliam  -  Consult-Eco  -  Invertebrate & Ecological Survey,
Identification,  Education & Training, Computing & Recording
E-Mail: stevemc at consult-eco.ndirect.co.uk
4 Priory Close, Halton Village, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 2BN