Field Report - Outer Banks, NC

Alex danetherton at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 6 11:53:48 EDT 1998

Mike;
Longtailed Skipper is Urbana proteus. And unfortunately I am the one who
started this thread. I was in Environmental Education for many years
teaching grade schoolers and Elderhostel. The very young and the very old
can get cranky when you use Latin names on them, so I learned a lot of Leps
by their "nicknames".
Alex Netherton
Asheville NC
danetherton at earthlink.net