Bechamel

Rob Hilton robert at csa.com
Thu Oct 8 07:38:55 EDT 1998

At 07:21 PM 10/7/98 +0000, Anne Kilmer wrote:
>	Followed with lamb chops (The mountain sheep are sweeter, but the
>valley sheep are fatter), preferably from Irish mountain sheep, small
>potatoes and carrots roasted with a bit of dripping, steamed green beans
>with fresh dill, if the caterpillars can spare some, and perhaps a
>pavlova. Meringue with fresh fruit and whipped cream. Raspberries?
>Y'all come.

Anne,

I am going to learn how to cook something other than pasta, beans, tofu.
That sounds delicious!!

Thanks to all who have enlightened this culinary know-nothing!!

Rob

Rob (Robert) Hilton--robert at csa.com--Bethesda, Maryland, USA

Lal Waterson 1943-1998
"and you wonder why when your heart has died that your feet go stumbling on"