cassia and catclaw

Anne Kilmer viceroy at gate.net
Fri Oct 9 14:02:06 EDT 1998

Ah, but I'm an old meanie who doesn't mail plants out of state. Alas.
You wouldn't believe the stuff that would ride along with it. You want
white-footed ants? I've got them.
	I have a yard full of cassia, too.
	Sphinx moths aren't all that picky ... perhaps you could trick them
into using some local legumes? Or are they all brown and dead?
	Failing that, see if your local nursery can arrange a shipment for you
from a Florida nursery ... Cassia bicapsularis should be easy to find,
and it seems to be enjoyed by butterflies, anyway. Dunno about moths.
You need someone with permits and things.
Sorry
Anne Kilmer
south Florida