black witch

Gary Anweiler gganweiler at sprint.ca
Fri Oct 9 20:37:27 EDT 1998

I had one come to bait here in southern AB a couple of years back - and one
shows up here every 20 - 30 years or so - or at least a specimen does.  The
really really really strange part of the one that came in to my bait was
the fact it was late on a dark and windy night when my mind was starting to
wander and two trees before the witch I was thinking wouldn't it be great
if something like, a Black Witch showed up..........

this is not the kind of thing one makes up ......

Gary Anweiler, Edmonton, AB