airtight storage how?

Mark Walker MWalker at gensym.com
Wed Oct 14 19:42:07 EDT 1998

You're right - the drawers I'm referring to are just manufactured so that
the covers create a vacuum when removed (Cornell drawers would be included
in this category, although the drawer tolerances aren't always that tight),
so they are not air-tight in the strictest sense.  My problem is that I do
open them regularly, and I'm also a bit nervous to trust this manufactued
seal.  I've seen other drawers with no fumigants and all of the insects
ruined by pests.  Scary.

Mark Walker.