Fw: moth i.d.

Jim Mason jmason at ink.org
Thu Oct 22 13:07:58 EDT 1998

I received the following and thought someone on Leps-L might have a clear
idea about the moth species.  I told Steve that it looked like Arctia caia
(The Great Tiger-moth) as shown on plate XV of W.J. Holland's "The Moth
Book".

With respect to software, I know of only the recently available CD-ROM
version of Scott's "Butterflies of North America".

Is any further info out there for Mr. Danell?

Jim Mason
jmason at ink.org