Student support available for graduate study in Entomology at UC Riverside

Rick Redak redak at ucrac1.ucr.edu
Thu Oct 22 13:27:31 EDT 1998

The Department of Entomology at the University of California, Riverside,
is
seeking well-qualified applicants for graduate study in all areas of
Entomology.

We offer training in behavior, biochemistry and molecular biology,
biological control, conservation biology, ecology, genetics, medical and

veterinary entomology, neuroscience, pathology, pest management,
physiology, systematics, and toxicology.  Our faculty is large and
distinguished, and UC Riverside offers opportunities for participation
in
several wider graduate research umbrellas that include areas of
Entomology.
These include Ecology and Evolution, Genetics, Neuroscience, Cell and
Molecular Biology, and Conservation Biology.

You can find more information about our department on the Web, at
http://cnas.ucr.edu/~ento/index.html, or from

Student Affairs Assistant
Department of Entomology
University of California
Riverside, California 92521 USA
phone: (909) 787-5621
edress: mailto:insects at mail.ucr.edu.

The Department provides financial support for well-qualified applicants,
at
both the Master¹s and Ph.D. level.  To be considered for Departmental
and
campus-wide fellowships, your application should be complete before 31
December.