Tagged monarch

Chip Taylor chip at ukans.edu
Fri Oct 30 18:10:30 EST 1998

The tag EZ 563 was one of over 200,000 tags issued by Monarch Watch this
fall. We will check our data base to determine where, when and by whom this
monarch was tagged. Because of the volume of records, this will take a few
weeks. All the tagging recoveries are summarized in a Season Summary (44p)
we publish each spring. For more information on MW, the tagging , pictures
of the tags, other projects, etc., please see http://www.MonarchWatch.org

>Rueann Laughlin, a Palm Beach Gardens butterflier, tells me that she saw
>a tagged Monarch in her garden. The white paper tag said Lawrence at the
>top ... at  the bottom, EZ563.
>Anne Kilmer

>Rueann Laughlin <Rueann at yahoo.com

Monarch Watch
Email:  monarch at ukans.edu
WWW:  http://www.MonarchWatch.org/
Dplex-L:  send message "info Dplex-L" to Listproc at ukans.edu
Phone:  1 (888) TAGGING (toll-free!) -or- 1 (785) 864 4441
Fax:  1 (785) 864 4441 -or- 1 (785) 864 5321
Snail:  c/o O.R. Taylor, Dept. of Entomology, Univ. of KS, Lawrence KS 66045