Livestock

Alex danetherton at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 15 11:36:14 EDT 1998

Dear Friends;
I have been reading with interest the comments and suggestions about selling livestock on this list. I am relatively neutral about it, but if anyone were interested in setting up a FREE list, check out www.listbot.com . I set up a list not long ago for Odonate (Dragonflies and kin) chasers here in NC and SC. You can register at http://odonata.listbot.com . Email at odonata at listbot.com . It's a nice little list, and we are thinking of extending it to the Southeastern region. This might be your best bet.
Sincerely;
Alex Netherton
Asheville NC
danetherton at earthlink.net