A strange sight

evoluhol at magnum.wpe.com evoluhol at magnum.wpe.com
Wed Sep 23 08:00:45 EDT 1998

Neat!

If you keep it and it lays eggs most likely only the male hybred offspring
will live to maturity.  There are a lot of us out here that would like to
see photos of any larva, pupa, and adults.

Other than interesting and aesthetics (which I still believe is not a
crime for humans) scientifically a lot of us would love to see any records
you keep on it.