KillingButterflies

Bird Boy darbsccb at fmctc.com
Fri Sep 25 10:00:44 EDT 1998

Dear Fellow professionals and enthusiasts alike:
Get a grip people!
This is a CHILD wanting to collect a few butterflies for his collection.  At
least he had the intelligence to ask fellow enthusiasts what the proper
procedure was.  Course, instead of "KILLING BUTTERFLIES" he could be out
busting a cap or selling crack cocaine.  I have seen it at 13!  My goodness,
we have hundreds of thousands of PEOPLE starving to death, blowing each
other up and dying from disease!  Lets find the same compassion for them
that we find  for the Monarch.  Where are our priorities as a world?  I'll
tell you, right down the crapper.  Insects will be on this earth much longer
than their caretakers.

Truthfully,

Darby J. Sanders
Iowa, U.S.