Beetles Exhibition

Bill Grange billgrange at billgrange.demon.co.uk
Sun Apr 4 04:21:59 EDT 1999

Strictly 'off-topic', I know, but the following should be of interest to
many subscribers to this newgroup:

An Exhibition - 'Beautiful Beetles' - will take place at Derby Museum &
Art Gallery, England - from 24th April to 19th June, 1999.

I have selected some spectacular specimens from the Museum's Reserve
Collections and provided pictures and beetle-inspired artefacts, all
designed to give a 'snapshot' of a group of insects which has been of
life-long interest to me.

I hope to see some of you there.

Admission to the Museum and exhibition, by the way, is FREE.
Telephone Derby 716659 for further details

--
Bill Grange