SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MF mrfeld at cmsinter.net
Tue Apr 6 00:46:24 EDT 1999

 Gas is increasing at an unbelievable rate.  Check out the April 30th
action
below and do your part to be heard.

SPREAD THE WORD!!!

THE GREAT "GAS OUT"
It's time we did something about the price of gasoline in America!  We
are all sick and tired of high
prices when there are literally millions of gallons in storage.

Know what I found out?  If there was just ONE day when no one purchased
any gasoline, prices
would drop drastically. The so-called oil cartel has decided to slow
production by some 2 million
barrels per day to drive up the price.  I have decided to see how many
Americans we can get to
NOT BUY ANY GASOLINE on one
particular day!

Let's have a GAS OUT!  Do not buy any gasoline on APRIL 30, 1999!!!!!

Buy on Thursday before, or Saturday after. Do not buy any gasoline on
FRIDAY, APRIL 30, 1999.
Wanna help?  Send this message to everyone you know.  Ask them to do the
same. All we need is a
few million to participate in order to make a difference.