Black Madonna/UFO's

Charles Gavette timbukt2 at excite.com
Wed Apr 14 22:05:29 EDT 1999

because we have lost our connections to so many things, it literally gets
reflected onto the planet's surface. the Black Madonna symbolizes the
"psyche of the land." Eros and Psyche's divergence from each other has now
made it possible to see the yearning of the collective unconscious for a
saviour even manifest itself in forms of belief such as UFO's. it is because
Eros has been extended and intensified without balancing Psyche, that the
Black Madonna suffers a double blackmail whose effects are outside of
cultural differences. Retroactive Serbia: not enough bombs, and they are
already too late.