Who killed cock robin (and the moths)?

Doug Yanega dyanega at pop.ucr.edu
Thu Apr 15 00:52:59 EDT 1999

Is it my imagination or is this group getting worse than ever before?
PLEASE can people think a little bit more about whether their messages are
suited for the list, or just for private exchanges? (This includes what
*should* be an unnecessary reminder that anyone who feels the impulse to
chime in "Yeah, I agree with Doug" should *also* not post to the list. A
little self-control and respect can go a long way to making this list
better).

Peace,

Doug Yanega       Dept. of Entomology           Entomology Research Museum
phone: (909) 787-4315
                  http://www.icb.ufmg.br/~dyanega/