subfamily affiliations in Notodontidae

Herbert Eichenseer heichen at comp.uark.edu
Wed Apr 28 15:59:56 EDT 1999

Hi,

I have been trying to find out which Notodontid subfamily the following
species belong in:

Misogada unicolor
Nerice bilineata

J.S. Miller's 1991 classification does not list these species.  Hodges
checklist does not contain subfamily lists for the Notodontids.  Our
library does not have Nomia Insecta Nearctica vol. 3, so I don't have a
good source to look up this question.

Could someone help me find these subfamilies that these species belong to?
Is there a way to contact James Miller at the American Museum of Natural
History?

Thanks for your help.

Herb

Herb Eichenseer <HEICHEN at COMP.UARK.EDU>
Department of Entomology
University of Arkansas
321 Agriculture Building
Fayetteville, AR 72701