Thank You for Identification Help

Diane Falk diane at serendipity-gardens.com
Fri Apr 30 12:03:46 EDT 1999

I wish to thank the many responders for their assistance regarding my
white larva photo which needed identification for my web site.  It had
been such a large specimen that I was certain I had discovered a _rare
find_ which would evolve into a magnificent winged creature.  The
majority points toward Hymenoptera: Cimbicidae   the Elm Sawfly.  Thanks
for all the delightful e-mails <smile>.
Diane Falk
Serendipity Children's Memorial Gardens Foundation
diane at serendipity-gardens.com
http://www.serendipity-gardens.com
butterfly and hummingbird host and nectar plant resources