Few butterflies this year

Cris Guppy & Aud Fischer cguppy at quesnelbc.com
Sun Aug 15 19:32:08 EDT 1999

Numbers seem to be greatly down in central British Columbia this year,
probably due to a very long cold spring and early summer. Northern BC and
southern Yukon populations seemed to be normal or perhaps higher, but with
very delayed flight periods due to the cold weather. Norbert Kondla might be
able to add more for BC.