Knitted Nylon Plant Sleeves

Linda Rogers llrogers at airmail.net
Wed Dec 22 14:01:35 EST 1999

Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 12:50:33 -0600

RE: KNITTED NYLON PLANT "SLEEVES" WITH DRAWSTRING
(1) Place order now.
(2) Pay for and take delivery in February.

Hello!

I will have some nice plant sleeves for sale, available in mid-February.
These are of a white knitted nylon material, like a
case with a drawstring at the open end, so that you can encase your
milkweed or other larval plant and cinch it up at the bottom.  These
sleeves will keep out the vast majority of predators and allow the plant to
breathe.  The material will withstand bleachings for quite awhile (at 10%
or lower).

Prices are:

20" X 36" sleeve $4.50 each (36" long, 40" circumference)
36" X 50" sleeve $7.50 each (50" long, 72" circumference)

Prices include shipping.
Minimum order: 10 total sleeves of either size, no mixing sizes.

Please e-mail me privately if you have questions or are interested in
placing an order!  These will be high quality sleeves made to last with
industrial gauge nylon thread.

Once your plants are feeding critters, you can protect the caterpillars and
maximize the number of butterflies in your garden!

Vaya Con Mariposas!
(Go With Butterflies)
Linda Rogers
(903) 874-6560