So. Cal. BF Foodplants

wanda be496 at lafn.org
Mon Feb 1 10:29:36 EST 1999

Dear Chris,

To my knowledge there isn't a "single book" that fulfills the color host
plant ID source.   In "Searching for Butterflies in So. Calif" a chunk
of the book has black & white line drawings of the caterpillar
foodplants illustrated with cross references to various other books that
are in color.  It also has 25 lists of butterflies by area of when to
find them and other So. Cal. BF info you may find useful.

Contact Flutterby Press, 818-340-0365, 23424 Jonathan St. Canoga Park
91304, Bio-Quip, L.A. Audubon Society, or LA-NABA Chapter meeting on 3rd
Wed.

Cheers, Wanda Dameron
Los Angeles