Grizzly bears and moths

Anne Kilmer viceroy at gate.net
Fri Feb 5 16:57:33 EST 1999

Shucks, we watched it on television, if that counts. Those bears were
just lapping the moths off every available surface, yum.
The moths were warming themselves up on those nice handy hot rocks, and
it was much appreciated.
I believe bears like ladybugs, too. So I suppose we replace them, when
we gather ladybugs for our gardening needs. (better we should eat them.)
Anne Kilmer
south Florida