butterfly papered specimens

Eric or Pat Metzler spruance at infinet.com
Sun Feb 14 10:07:40 EST 1999

Cheri:

You didn't mention butterflies that are farm raised in tropical rain
forests.  These butterflies, not part of the wild populations, provide a
means of survival for persons that does not require the destruction of
the rain forests.  It is easy to decry the destruction of the rain
forests and then to decry the use of products from the rain forests that
may lead to the saving of the rain forests.

Life is too complicated to provide a simple answer to any question.

Best wishes to all,

Eric Metzler
Columbus OH