count

Anne Kilmer viceroy at gate.net
Wed Feb 17 07:59:53 EST 1999

Dr. James Adams tells me that my moth is called something like a
Melancholy chemise ... no, no, wait, I've got it ... Melanochroia
chephise.
Pierre points out that I've somehow failed to add the site where I
happened to be ... West Palm Beach, Florida, behind St. Mary's Hospital,
where a butterfly garden is newly planted.
Peppergrass (Lepidium spp.) and mustards are well flowered and setting
seeds; anybody seen the Great Southern White yet? Ascia monuste ...
People keep telling me that they migrate south in the spring ... this
year let's keep track of them. Because I have some trouble believing
this.
Thanks
Anne Kilmer
South Florida