count

Anne Kilmer viceroy at gate.net
Wed Feb 17 14:55:32 EST 1999

That's the fellow. Isn't he sweet?
They all come forth at once, in their myriads, and by the time the home
owner has decided there is a problem and issued forth with his little
spray can, the moth has finished what it came to do.
Its flight is very butterflyish, but it refuses to sit down and be
recognized. As a euphorbia eater, it is probably not very tasty, either.
Anne Kilmer
South Florida