Dallas County Lepidopterists' Society Webpage

Dale Clark nardoz at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 10 12:07:22 EST 1999

Just wanted to let fellow butterfly/moth enthusiasts know of the webpage
for our local butterfly group in Dallas, Texas.  The Dallas County
Lepidopterists' Society has been meeting on a semi-monthly basis since
1995 and have recently acquired a webpage (which I'm struggling to
understand and build).  The webpage address is:
http://home.earthlink.net/~nardoz/dcls.html

The page is still in its infancy, but we do have a checklist of Dallas
area butterflies, field notes, calendar of events and links to other
webpages.  I welcome any comments/feedback/suggestions.

Dale Clark
Dallas, Texas