Danaus gilippus in Massachusetts

Anne Kilmer viceroy at anu.ie
Sat Jul 10 01:01:20 EDT 1999

It could be an escape from a butterfly house or a traveling exhibit. It
could be a release from somebody's trip to Florida.

In any case, it's not going to establish a population in Massachusetts,
even assuming it finds a mate, unless you have arranged some major
changes in the climate. :-)
Anne Kilmer
Mayo
Ireland