re. black netting

Martin Honey M.Honey at nhm.ac.uk
Tue Jul 13 07:49:32 EDT 1999

Apologies for sending this to the whole group but my previous message was
returned undeliverable:

>You could try Marris House nets.
>
>54 Richmond Park Avenue
>Queen's Park
>Bournemouth
>BH8 9DR
>
>Tel. 01202 515238
>Fax 01202 510303
>
>The telephone code may need checking. They apparently use 28 gauge Terylene
>(white & black).
>
>Hope this helps
>
>Martin
Martin R. Honey CBiol MIBiol, Lead Curator (Moths)
Collections Management Division, Department of Entomology
The Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road
London, SW7 5BD, Great Britain
EMAIL:     M.Honey at nhm.ac.uk
Museum web page <http://www.nhm.ac.uk>

All Museum telephone numbers changed on 5 July 1999, my new
numbers will be:
TELEPHONE: 020 7942 5604     International: 44 20 7942 5604
FAX:       020 7942 5229     International: 44 20 7942 5229

Until 22 April 2000, if dialling from within Central London,
only dial the last seven digits